Teufelberger Treemotion Tree Climbing Kit
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
You SAVE £65+ when you order this as Kit.
- Harness Specification
- Stepless adjustment of suspension system improves load distribution to hips and legs
- Adjustable gear loops
- Quick-release waist buckle
- Logical, color-coded distinction between PPE attachment points and gear loops
- Accessory brackets on both sides allow ‘clipped up’ stowage of a chainsaw
- Compression straps for First Aid kit and adjustable lumbar support
- Possibility to work position from the side ‘D’ rings or the forward suspension D’s
- Bespoke chest harness available as an accessories
Manufactured using a very thin and flexible material. The thinner material makes this harness extremely flexible and lightweight.
Increased freedom of movement, individual gear loops, high work positioning comfort, improved distribution of load, special D-rings and an exchangeable rope bridge.
Three easy-to-handle readjustment mechanisms allow users to tune the front D-rings to their individual needs. The entire forward suspension system is constantly in motion and therefore ideally geared to the body movements of the climber.
The leg loops function independently, providing even greater comfort. As result of the optimised freedom of movement ensured by webbing movement through hardware, increased webbing abrasion is unavoidable.
Customers also bought…
Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EACSIZE 1 - Waist - (70 - 110cm) SIZE 2 - Waist - (80 -...
Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode Rear attachment point on the waistbelt Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EACSIZE 0 - Waist - (60 - 90cm) SIZE 1 - Waist - (70 - 110cm) SIZE 2 - Waist - (80 -...
• Attachment points: side attachment points, attachment bridge• Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813• Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel Size 1Waist belt 65-100 cmLeg loops 50-65 cm Weight 1390 g Size 2Waist belt 85-120 cmLeg loops 60-75 cmWeight 1450 g Guaranteed for 3 yearsFREE DELIVERY