Advanced Tree Climbers Kit With Tree Motion v2 Harness
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
Advanced Tree Climbing Kit Includes
- Teufelberger Treemotion v2 Harness
- Yale XTC Plus 35m
- 3 Skylotec Tri-Lock Carabiners
- Stein 3m Wire Core Flip Line
- Stein 75l Duffel Bag
- Petzl ZigZag MkII
- 2 Stein Oval Carabiners
- Stein Mini Rope Grab (For Flipline)
- Stein Cut Away Strop
- Stepless adjustment of suspension system improves load distribution to hips and legs
- Adjustable gear loops
- Quick-release waist buckle
- Logical, color-coded distinction between PPE attachment points and gear loops
- Accessory brackets on both sides allow ‘clipped up’ stowage of a chainsaw
- Compression straps for First Aid kit and adjustable lumbar support
- Possibility to work position from the side ‘D’ rings or the forward suspension D’s
- Bespoke chest harness available as an accessories
Manufactured using a very thin and flexible material. The thinner material makes this harness extremely flexible and lightweight.
Increased freedom of movement, individual gear loops, high work positioning comfort, improved distribution of load, special D-rings and an exchangeable rope bridge.
Three easy-to-handle readjustment mechanisms allow users to tune the front D-rings to their individual needs. The entire forward suspension system is constantly in motion and therefore ideally geared to the body movements of the climber.
The leg loops function independently, providing even greater comfort. As result of the optimised freedom of movement ensured by webbing movement through hardware, increased webbing abrasion is unavoidable.
Customers also bought…
Orange STEIN Super Plasma PL Climbing Helmet 2011 Brand new 2011 Tree Climbing Helmet from Stein Product Code - SS-AHE00005.203 Certified to EN12492 Standard * New Style Visors * New Style Internal Hygiene Pads * New Style Internal Structure * New Style Internal Hygiene Pads VAT Exempt
Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode Rear attachment point on the waistbelt Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EACSIZE 0 - Waist - (60 - 90cm) SIZE 1 - Waist - (70 - 110cm) SIZE 2 - Waist - (80 -...
Min. rope diameter: 11,5 mm Max. rope diameter: 13 mm Rope compatibility: semi-static rope (EN 1891 type A) Working load limit: 140 kg Weight: 320 g Certification(s): CE
• Attachment points: side attachment points, attachment bridge• Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813• Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel Size 1Waist belt 65-100 cmLeg loops 50-65 cm Weight 1390 g Size 2Waist belt 85-120 cmLeg loops 60-75 cmWeight 1450 g Guaranteed for 3 years