Premium Tree Climbers Kit With Sequoia Harness
5 / 7 Day Delivery Warning: Last items in stock!
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
The SEQUOIA is a seat harness for tree care. It is designed for the arborist's comfort. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. The attachment bridge is linked to two gated rings, allowing its length to be adjusted and accessories to be installed directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and slot for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
• Attachment points: side attachment points, attachment bridge
• Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813
• Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel
Waist belt 65-100 cm
Leg loops 50-65 cm
Weight 1390 g
Waist belt 85-120 cm
Leg loops 60-75 cm
Weight 1450 g
Built for comfort
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- attachment bridge improves lateral mobility
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- buckles to adjust weight distribution between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- gated rings to adapt the length of the attachment bridge and to install accessories directly on the attachment bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
Facilitates carrying and organization of tools
- seven pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two slots for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
Customers also bought…
FREE DELIVERY Included Best Price on the Market NEW Rotatech Chainsaw Oil 25L for Pump fed Chainsaws. Rotatech Oil is a viscous tacky chainsaw oil with anti-fling properties. Designed to lubricate & protect chainsaw chains & cutter bars on pump fed chainsaws. Used by 1000's of Tree Surgeons & Arborists
The Kit Includes: 1x Petzl Avao Sit Fast Harness, FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening, 1x Marlow FCR 25m Rope with One Sewn-Eye,1x Marlow Gecko 5m Rope for Lanyard, 1x Marlow Boa Prussik loop, 2x DMM Shadow Locksafe Carabiners, 1x DMM Boa Locksafe, 1x Marlow Boa Prussik loop, 1x STEIN Vault 25 Medium KitBag.FREE DELIVERY
Perfect for heavy duty work, the stein's chainsaw gloves are designed to offer maximum protection and comfortability. The gloves are made with elasticated to help reduce the amount of sawdust and dirt entering the gloves. Order online today at Northern Arb Supplies.
Rotatech Chainsaw FilesSize: 3/16" Pack Of 3 Files Also available in packs of 12.