Teufelberger treeMOTION EVO Harness
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
Complies with EN 358, EN 813, AS/NZS 1891.1-2007, ANSI Z133-2017 for arboricultural operations and ASTM F887-16, CSA Z259.1-05
- One size - S to L
- Freedom of movement through a wide range of movements.
- Ergonomic comfort.
- Adjustable load distribution between leg and back support.
- Reduced pressure points due to multi-layer webbing layout.
- Colour coded attachment hardware improves safety.
- Multiple options for approved/certified bridge attachment hardware.
- Replaceable back padding.
- Flexible and highly supportive back frame.
- Gear brackets compatible with a range of tool carrying connectors.
- Dedicated chainsaw attachment point center rear.
- Adjustable gear loops.
- Customizable gear loops.
- First aid compression straps.
- Adjustable lumbar support (via compression straps).
- Gear brackets on leg loops.
The treeMOTION EVO also offers a range of different bridge configurations.
- Double knotted rope bridge (delivered as standard).
- Double stitched rope bridges in 40, 45 and 50cm lengths.
- Single webbing bridges in 40, 45 or 50cm lengths
Customers also bought…
Teufelberger MultiSAVER 1.5m, made of Sirius kernmantle polyester, has a novel adjustable anchor device and is impressive because of its well thought-out design.Great ease of use More Sizes Are Available EN 795 BEN Certified
Small Pinto pulley instead of the big one- lightweight, easier to pull from the ground Large Pinto pulley is available as a spare part- can be exchanged as desired Sirius Loop instead of Ocean Polyester Loop- longer service life material DMM pull-off cone- optimized for application- well-known DMM quality