Treemagineers TreeMotion Superlight Climbing Harness
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Order by 2pm for Next Day delivery.
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
- Stepless adjustment of suspension system improves load distribution to hips and legs
- Adjustable gear loops
- Quick-release waist buckle
- Logical, color-coded distinction between PPE attachment points and gear loops
- Accessory brackets on both sides allow ‘clipped up’ stowage of a chainsaw
- Compression straps for First Aid kit and adjustable lumbar support
- Possibility to work position from the side ‘D’ rings or the forward suspension D’s
- Bespoke chest harness available as an accessories
Manufactured using a very thin and flexible material. The thinner material makes this harness extremely flexible and lightweight.
Increased freedom of movement, individual gear loops, high work positioning comfort, improved distribution of load, special D-rings and an exchangeable rope bridge.
Three easy-to-handle readjustment mechanisms allow users to tune the front D-rings to their individual needs. The entire forward suspension system is constantly in motion and therefore ideally geared to the body movements of the climber.
The leg loops function independently, providing even greater comfort. As result of the optimised freedom of movement ensured by webbing movement through hardware, increased webbing abrasion is unavoidable.
Customers also bought…
Shoulder or leg padding: Yes Click buckles: Yes Gear loop: Yes Back support: YesMax. service life: 6-8 Years Attachment Points: pole strap attachment point, seat attachment pointMeets Safety Certifications: EN 358: 1999, EN 813: 2008 Weight: 2.44 kg
Tree pruning belt with padded belt and removable legstraps Replaceable front anchorage strap for climbing line Safe fold away side 'D' rings for positioning lanyard Conforms to EN358 and EN813 Practical rings and loops for accessoriesSmall - 29" - 46" Medium/Large - 33" - 50" XLarge - 37" - 54"
Quick release buckles on waist band and leg loops Replaceable front anchor Large fold away D-rings for work postitioning lanyard Padded back rest and removeable rigid seat strap. Conforms to EN 361 - EN358 and EN813
• Attachment points: side attachment points, attachment bridge• Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813• Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel Size 1Waist belt 65-100 cmLeg loops 50-65 cm Weight 1390 g Size 2Waist belt 85-120 cmLeg loops 60-75 cmWeight 1450 g Guaranteed for 3 years
The TH5000 Work Positioning Harness is a robust piece of equipment at an affordable priceComplies with EN358 & EN813:2008 Fully adjustable Speed Click waist and belt Replaceable bridge
The TH7000 is a tree climbing sit harness with a fixed swinging seat (i.e. not separate leg loops). The seat is reinforced to ensure comfort for long days in the tree.Complies with EN358 & EN813:2008 Fully adjustable Speed Click waist and belt Replaceable bridge Reinforced fixed seat