Treehog TH7000 Climbing Seat Harness
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Order by 2pm for Next Day delivery.
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
- Quick release waist and leg buckles
- Double sliding rings on replaceable/adjustable bridge
- 2 side attachment points for flip line
- 3 large gear loops
- Extra attachment points for tool holders
- Individually serial numbered for inspection/tracking
- Complies with EN358 & EN813:2008
Please note: Due to the fixed seat design it is important that the TH7000 is set up correctly for the user. Incorrect adjustment of the bridge will result in a loss of comfort and agility.
The length of the webbing attaching the bridge to the harness can be altered to adjust centre of gravity, and different length bridges are also available for further customisation.
Customers also bought…
Shoulder or leg padding: Yes Click buckles: Yes Gear loop: Yes Back support: YesMax. service life: 6-8 Years Attachment Points: pole strap attachment point, seat attachment pointMeets Safety Certifications: EN 358: 1999, EN 813: 2008 Weight: 2.44 kg
Ergonomic design with a Large back support Supplied with a ring mounted on the bridge as standard Adjustable quick-release leg loop & waist buckles Chainsaw mounting points Rear elasticated holders for first aid/communication pouchesModel Waist SizeSize 1 - 77cm - 105cmSize 2 - 87cm - 115cmSize 3 - 95cm - 125cmCertified to the following standards:...
Tree pruning belt with padded belt and removable legstraps Replaceable front anchorage strap for climbing line Safe fold away side 'D' rings for positioning lanyard Conforms to EN358 and EN813 Practical rings and loops for accessoriesSmall - 29" - 46" Medium/Large - 33" - 50" XLarge - 37" - 54"
Quick release buckles on waist band and leg loops Replaceable front anchor Large fold away D-rings for work postitioning lanyard Padded back rest and removeable rigid seat strap. Conforms to EN 361 - EN358 and EN813
• Attachment points: side attachment points, attachment bridge• Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813• Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel Size 1Waist belt 65-100 cmLeg loops 50-65 cm Weight 1390 g Size 2Waist belt 85-120 cmLeg loops 60-75 cmWeight 1450 g Guaranteed for 3 years
The TH5000 Work Positioning Harness is a robust piece of equipment at an affordable priceComplies with EN358 & EN813:2008 Fully adjustable Speed Click waist and belt Replaceable bridge