Petzl Sequoia Mk II Harness
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Order by 2pm for Next Day delivery.
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
The SEQUOIA is a seat harness for tree care. It is designed for the arborist's comfort. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. The attachment bridge is linked to two gated rings, allowing its length to be adjusted and accessories to be installed directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and slot for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
Built for comfort
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- attachment bridge improves lateral mobility
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- buckles to adjust weight distribution between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- gated rings to adapt the length of the attachment bridge and to install accessories directly on the attachment bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
Facilitates carrying and organization of tools
- seven pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two slots for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
Customers also bought…
Shoulder or leg padding: Yes Click buckles: Yes Gear loop: Yes Back support: YesMax. service life: 6-8 Years Attachment Points: pole strap attachment point, seat attachment pointMeets Safety Certifications: EN 358: 1999, EN 813: 2008 Weight: 2.44 kg
Ergonomic design with a Large back support Supplied with a ring mounted on the bridge as standard Adjustable quick-release leg loop & waist buckles Chainsaw mounting points Rear elasticated holders for first aid/communication pouchesModel Waist SizeSize 1 - 77cm - 105cmSize 2 - 87cm - 115cmSize 3 - 95cm - 125cmCertified to the following standards:...
Tree pruning belt with padded belt and removable legstraps Replaceable front anchorage strap for climbing line Safe fold away side 'D' rings for positioning lanyard Conforms to EN358 and EN813 Practical rings and loops for accessoriesSmall - 29" - 46" Medium/Large - 33" - 50" XLarge - 37" - 54"
Quick release buckles on waist band and leg loops Replaceable front anchor Large fold away D-rings for work postitioning lanyard Padded back rest and removeable rigid seat strap. Conforms to EN 361 - EN358 and EN813
The TH5000 Work Positioning Harness is a robust piece of equipment at an affordable priceComplies with EN358 & EN813:2008 Fully adjustable Speed Click waist and belt Replaceable bridge
The TH7000 is a tree climbing sit harness with a fixed swinging seat (i.e. not separate leg loops). The seat is reinforced to ensure comfort for long days in the tree.Complies with EN358 & EN813:2008 Fully adjustable Speed Click waist and belt Replaceable bridge Reinforced fixed seat