Pfanner Arborist Type A Chainsaw Trousers - Type A
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
In a work environment that requires maximum concentration and attention, every detail in the Pfanner Arborist trousers takes this into consideration. Pfanner’s StretchAIR® and KlimaAIR® technologies guarantee freedom of movement and functional fibre lining ensures comfort against the skin. Keprotec® reinforcements on the front and inside of the legs provide optimal protection when using climbing spikes.
- Keprotec®-protection on the front and inside leg areas
- Removable elastic gaiters
- Ventilation zips in back of legs
- Netting in waistband area to boost air circulation
- Preformed, tear-proof Keprotec knee reinforcements
- Inside lining made of high quality functional fibres
- Extremely light cutting protection, Class 1 20 m/s
Available in three leg lengths:
- Standard (80cm inside leg)
- Long (87cm inside leg)
- Short (75cm inside leg)
Customers also bought…
Button Type Chainsaw Trouser Braces with leather connectors and metal adjuster clips Made from 40mm wide elastic Network Rail Approved
An all-time classic, the Aquafell Xpert is a legend that lives on. Possibly the most comfortable waterproof chainsaw boot in the world. Comfort and lightweight are the key features of Arbortec Forestwear injected sole footwear range. Using highly advanced machinery and components, the Aquafell Xpert has been created for immediate "straight from the box"...