SIP Progress Type A Chainsaw Trousers Class 1 Grey
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Order by 2pm for Next Day delivery.
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
The SIP® Protection Progress range is able to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding user.
- Crotch points in bi-stretch fabric for comfort
- Length inside leg 82 cm according the size
- 6 buttons for braces
- 2 side pockets with zip and large zip puller for comfort
- Patched thigh pocket closed by zip closure with large zip pullers
- Enlarged back bib with foam padding
- Strong belt loops
- Preformed knees
- Back pocket with touch and close fastening and extra zipper
- Rule pocket
- Mobile phone pocket
- Texxion 4 way stretch rip stop outer fabric, 86% Cordura 14% Spandex providing extended wear life with great flexibility and comfort.
- Fabric treated with Teflon HT to make it oil, water and dirt repellent. This ensures a higher degree of protection during the lifetime of the garment
- Pre-shaped convex knees with Armortex fabric (31% Kevlar)to give additional strength to a high wear area as well as improved articulation of the knee.
- Backside reinforced with Armortex fabric (31% Kevlar)for improved wear resistance.
- Types A and B are intended for professional chainsaw wielders during usuavl wood harvest duty. Here, chainsaw protection is primarily limited to the front side of the legs.
- Type C is to be employed by persons who usually do not use or are only expected to use chainsaws under exceptional circumstances.
- Class 0 - 16m/s
- Class 1 - 20m/s
- Class 2 - 24m/s
- Class 3 - 28m/s
Customers also bought…
Button Type Chainsaw Trouser Braces with leather connectors and metal adjuster clips Made from 40mm wide elastic Network Rail Approved