New England HiVee 13mm Climbing Rope
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
Braided Safety Blue is the industry standard 16-strand climbing rope. Engineered design and attention to manufacturing details set Braided Safety Blue apart from similar ropes.
First, each strand in Braided Safety Blue is comprised of tightly plied fibers. Other manufacturers skip the step of plying the strand yarns which makes their ropes more susceptible to snagging.
Second, strands feature fibrillated polyolefin. This fiber is a better quality fiber than the stiff MFP monofilament polypropylene used in other 16-strand climbing ropes. Fibrillated polyolefin is softer and more flexible which translates into a rope with superior knotability, better handling and no "memory" – the rope coils nicely and does not have kinks after it's untied.
The entire rope is coated with a protective finish to enhance abrasion resistance.
- Same great performance characteristics as Braided Safety Blue, but with the added feature of a Orange and White cover pattern.
- Blue core yarns act as a warning flag should rope become heavily abraded or cut.
- 16-Strand cover consists of tightly-plied polyester surrounding polyolefin cores, significantly reducing weight without compromising firmness and roundness.
- Cover yarns are treated with a special formula enhancing abrasion resistance and extending the service life of the rope.
- Arborist Climbing Rope
- Split Tails
Customers also bought…
The DMM range of pulleys is designed for rugged use in a work environment and use 4 mm thick 2014T6 side plates to enhance durability. All pulleys are riveted and tamper proof, we use high strength nickel chrome molly ground steel spindles, running in pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings, which are machined after fitting to the pulley sheave to give...
• Hot forged 7075 T6 aluminium side plates provide strengthand durability• Heat treated 174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength andcorrosion resistance• Riveted and tamperproof assembly• Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation• Recommended for aborist, rescue, hauling and many applicationswhere friction reduction is...