Petzl Grigri Belay Device
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Order by 2pm for Next Day delivery.
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
Both compact and ultra-light, the Grigri 2 will accompany you on climbs around the world for many years. The Grigri 2 has a new design that allows excellent control during the descent.
- Belay technique identical to classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by tightening the hand on the free end of the rope
- Assisted braking: during fall arrest, the belayer holds the free end of the rope, the cam pivots and pinches the rope, increasing the braking action until the rope stops sliding
- The GRIGRI 2 has a new design that allows excellent control during the descent. One hand holds the rope and the other uses the handle to unlock the cam. The patented handle design allows a very gradual release of the rope. In combination with the strong braking action of the cam, it gives a great feeling of security when lowering a partner or rappelling
- The GRIGRI 2 is compact and ultra-light at 185 g (25 % smaller and 20 % lighter than the GRIGRI)
- Built with a stainless steel friction plate and cam to ensure a long life for the product
- For 8.9 to 11 mm single ropes (optimized for 9.4 mm to 10.3 mm ropes)
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device (interior and exterior)
Weight: 170 g
Rope compatibility: For use with single ropes between 8.9 and
11 mm in diameter
Material(s): aluminium side plates, stainless steel cam and
friction plate, reinforced nylon handle
Certification(s) : pr EN 15151-1 type 6, UIAA
Made in: FR
Guarantee : 3 years
Reference: D14 2O
Reference:: D14 2G
Reference: D14 2B