Shizll Spiderplate Big
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
The Spiderplate is like a metal knot, meaning no more stuggling when loosening your line.
The Spiderplate also makes it possible to rig in different ways with ease. It can be used as a rigging plate, to create adjustable anchor points & can also be used as a balancer in a zip-line.
It also has many many more uses if you are creative!
- Suitable for use with hardware, ropes and (rope)slings
- Individual tracking serial number
- Suitable for use with carabiners and lines or (rope)slings of 14-16 mm
- CNC milled high quality aluminium 7075T6
- 134 grams
- 76 mm x 76 mm x 14 mm Ø 4 x 17 mm
- Black Anodised finish against corrosion and wear
- Minimum breaking strength 50 kN, 10 kN WLL, when used with lines and self clamping pressure
- Minimum breaking strength 100 kN, 20 kN WLL when used as a connector application
- Complies with all relevant provisions of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Customers also bought…
The IGNITE PROTON is the evolution of the popular ARG 51 to a higher level, with climbing protection eyelet.Ergonomic high-tech padding AIRPAD XS - M = 65cm - 115cm (Weight: 2.7KG) M - XXL = 80cm - 130cm (Weight: 2.8KG) XXL- 5XL = 95cm - 145cm (Weight: 2.9KG)
Friction Saver 90cm with Steel Rings (Cambium Saver), manufactured from a specially designed webbing with a fluorescent stripe down the middle.Fitted with ISC STEEL rings.
Designed as a traditional 13mm climbing rope for double rope technique. GECKO has a tough and durable 16 plait Polyester cover making the rope supple and hardwearing - ideal for use with friction hitches.16 plait Polyester cover CE EN1891 certified