Shizll Spiderplate Small
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
The Spiderplate is like a metal knot, meaning no more stuggling when loosening your line.
The Spiderplate also makes it possible to rig in different ways with ease. It can be used as a rigging plate, to create adjustable anchor points & can also be used as a balancer in a zip-line.
It also has many many more uses if you are creative!
Suitable for use with hardware, ropes and (rope)slings
- Individual tracking serial number
- Suitable for use with carabiners and rope or (rope)slings of 12-13 mm
- CNC milled high quality aluminium 7075T6
- 55 grams
- 58 mm x 58 mm x 10 mm Ø 4 x 14 mm
- Red anodised finish against corrosion and wear
- Minimum breaking strength 25 KN, when used with lines and self clamping pressure
- Minimum breaking strength 50 KN, when used as a connector application
- Complies with all relevant provisions of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Customers also bought…
The IGNITE PROTON is the evolution of the popular ARG 51 to a higher level, with climbing protection eyelet.Ergonomic high-tech padding AIRPAD XS - M = 65cm - 115cm (Weight: 2.7KG) M - XXL = 80cm - 130cm (Weight: 2.8KG) XXL- 5XL = 95cm - 145cm (Weight: 2.9KG)
Single Pulley for 13mm Rope (Steel Wheel with Bearings) Pulleys in our Heavy-duty Prussik range have tamper-proof Rivets, in compliance with CE EN12278 (2007) & NFPA (1983)* These Pulleys are available in Aluminium or Stainless Steel, with Bushings or Roller Bearings. Bushings are ideal for high loads at low speeds and Roller Bearings are ideal for...
Designed as a traditional 13mm climbing rope for double rope technique. GECKO has a tough and durable 16 plait Polyester cover making the rope supple and hardwearing - ideal for use with friction hitches.16 plait Polyester cover CE EN1891 certified