DMM Pinto Pulley For 14mm Rope
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
- Hot forged 7075 T6 aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated 174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Recommended for aborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required
- Conforms to CE EN 12278:1998/ UIAA
- Made in Wales, UK
Customers also bought…
ISC - Gecko Supersafe 30kN Aluminium Carabiner The drop forged body is manufactured from high-quality aluminium. An anodised coating is added to the smooth rumbled body before each karabiner is finished with an individual identification number all ISC karabiners are proof checked before dispatch.
Manufactured from a newly designed webbing with a Fluorescent Blue strip and blue stitching, 90cm (24") or also known as a Friction Saver.Fitted with ISC Aluminium Rings, one red, one grey for easy recognition. CE Certified to EN795 (B) and EN365
Marlow 13mm Split Tail comes in 1.5m, 3.5m and 5m length with one sewn eye termination are made from CE certified climbing rope and finished with strong sewn eye termination, specifically designed for Arborists & Tree Surgeons.Diameter 13mm Min Break Load (kN) 24.9 Weight (g/m) 112 Lengths 1.5m, 3.5m, 5m.