The TH7000 is a tree climbing sit harness with a fixed swinging seat (i.e. not separate leg loops). The seat is reinforced to ensure comfort for long days in the tree.
With fully adjustable, quick release wide padded back and leg loops and an adjustable and replaceable bridge the TH7000 is popular with arboriculture instructors, and surveyors as well as tree workers looking for that extra comfort that the fixed seat affords.
Other features are listed below.
- Quick release waist and leg buckles
- Double sliding rings on replaceable/adjustable bridge
- 2 side attachment points for flip line
- 3 large gear loops
- Extra attachment points for tool holders
- Individually serial numbered for inspection/tracking
- Complies with EN358 & EN813:2008
Please note: Due to the fixed seat design it is important that the TH7000 is set up correctly for the user. Incorrect adjustment of the bridge will result in a loss of comfort and agility.
The length of the webbing attaching the bridge to the harness can be altered to adjust centre of gravity, and different length bridges are also available for further customisation.