You SAVE £65+ when you order this as Kit.
- Stepless adjustment of suspension system improves load distribution to hips and legs
- Adjustable gear loops
- Quick-release waist buckle
- Logical, color-coded distinction between PPE attachment points and gear loops
- Accessory brackets on both sides allow clipped up stowage of a chainsaw
- Compression straps for First Aid kit and adjustable lumbar support
- Possibility to work position from the side D rings or the forward suspension Ds
- Bespoke chest harness available as an accessories
Manufactured using a very thin and flexible material. The thinner material makes this harness extremely flexible and lightweight.
Increased freedom of movement, individual gear loops, high work positioning comfort, improved distribution of load, special D-rings and an exchangeable rope bridge.
Three easy-to-handle readjustment mechanisms allow users to tune the front D-rings to their individual needs. The entire forward suspension system is constantly in motion and therefore ideally geared to the body movements of the climber.
The leg loops function independently, providing even greater comfort. As result of the optimised freedom of movement ensured by webbing movement through hardware, increased webbing abrasion is unavoidable.
Marlow Venom Climbing Rope - Spliced Eye - 11.8mm - 35m
The Marlow Venom Climbing Rope is a lightweight 11.8mm arborist climbing line designed specifically for the new generation of mechanical climbing devices and modern climbing techniques, either on single or doubled rope. Venom also has a braided Nylon core that works with the 24-plait jacket to give a rope with exceptional flexibility and handling without compromising on durability.
3 ISC HMS Mini Supersafe 27kN Carabiner
Ideal for attaching a side lanyard hitch system to your harness
The rounded basket works well with an advancing pulley whilst the smaller crotch area helps prevent karabiner rotation and subsequent side loading
Good for use on climbing lines up to 13mm
Stein 3m Wire Core Flip Line
The STEIN Work Positioning Lanyard is constructed using a 16-strand polyester outer sheath with a 6mm (7x19) steel wire core.
Both ends of the Lanyard are terminated using a crimp with a plated thimble eye inserted.
This Lanyard is designed as a work positioning device or restraint used in conjunction with an approved climbing system or as a standalone work positioning/restraint device.
Petzl ZigZag plus
- - technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
- the device locks automatically on the rope once the friction chain extends
- For efficient movement within the tree:
- rope feed is smooth and precise thanks to the release lever, allowing the user great control over his/her movements. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement
- easy to take up slack, thanks to the pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings and the separated and curved side plates
- lower attachment hole with high-efficiency swivel ensures stable and correct positioning of the mechanical Prusik and optimal rope glide through the device
- for use on either doubled ropes or a single rope, thanks to the CHICANE accessory, which offers more friction on the descent, and the KNEE ASCENT assemblies, which facilitate the ascent
- upper attachment hole for the rope end when using a doubled rope or for the CHICANE auxiliary braking device when using a single rope. It has a flexible positioning ring that helps keep the connector oriented along its major axis
- auxiliary attachment hole for adding a ZILLON lanyard or connecting a second system
- steel construction for improved durability
- separated and curved side plates for better wear resistance
- Rope compatibility: 11.5 to 13 mm diameter
- ZIGZAG PLUS allows the user to work in compliance with the ANSI Z133 standard
Stein Mini Rope Grab
Made from High Strength Aluminium and have a non-aggressive Cam-face design
Mini Ropegrabs are suitable for use without a Shock Absorber, when used on EN1891 rope
Stein Dyneema Cut Away Strap 22kN
The STEIN Webbing Sling is constructed using a synthetic webbing (see below) terminated by a Sewn Termination. Primarily designed for use in Mountaineering these slings are designed to assist climbers for resting at belay stations and for protection under many different circumstances for better gear management.
70L Stein Duffel bag
Made from durable PVC tarpaulin material this general purpose water-repellent duffel bag has an innovative modern design
have removable and adjustable shoulder straps and a spacious inside compartment with separate storage pocket in the top flap accessible from the inside
Fitted with four compression straps to lock down the load and rubber haul handles on both ends
ISC Off Set Oval Supersafe 25kN Carabiner
Weighs 86 grams and is rated with an impressive breaking strength of 25Kn
Rounded basket and crotch balance the load centrally through the body of the carabiner
Additional care should be taken to avoid side loading good for use on climbing lines up to 13mm.