The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone. It is compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11 mm in diameter.
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. rope that is icy, muddy, etc.). The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion?
- The rope channel is reinforced with stainless steel for greater durability?
- Catch is opened by pinching for easy, simple manipulation?
- Lower hole is angled to keep the device flat?
- Upper hole for attaching a SECUR shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in positionEfficient and easy to use during rope ascents
- Used with the BASIC ascender or the ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents
- Lower hole is angled to keep the chest ascender fla
- Upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap to keep the ascender in position
- Catch is opened by pinching, for simple, quick manipulation
- Reinforced for durability
- Stainless steel wear plate for improved durability
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Adapted for intensive caving:
- Compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11 mm in diameter
- Lightweight, only 85g
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
Rope diameter: 8-11 mm?
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12 841 type B?
Weight: 85 g