Jameson Foam Filled Extension Pole
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
- Preferred for aerial construction and line clearance
- Jameson's original foam coare pole is the highest quality fiberglass pole available
- The foam core prevents moisture buildup inside the pole and adds extra hoop strength and rigidity
- Every JE series pole is dielectrically tested to 100KV per foot for five minutes
- Aluminum heavy duty ferrules with external leaf spring locking button
- 1.25" Pole Diameter
- .11" Wall Thickness
Customers also bought…
Protective Rubber Boots for Tripod Ladders. Fits all of the Tripod Ladders in the Workware range. Product Code - Z60352 Please Note The Price Is For 1 Rubber Boot, 3 Are Needed Per Ladder.
Tempered steel blade for greater strength and long service life Heat treated to achieve maximum blade flexibility Resharpenable blade extends through the handle Polished and varnished surface Co-molded handle with anti-slip materialPlease note you have to be 18+ to purchase this item.
The Arbortec Xscape Gloves are designed to the highest standard and offer the following to help you work safely in all conditions.Cut Level 5 Light and dextrous gloves High Durability Tough PU coating Highly Breathable
Designed to protect you from constant cuts and abrasions to your hands, The Arbortec Xscape Gloves has become a firm favourite for arborists when climbing trees. Key Information: Cut Resistant Level 5 Lightweight & Dextrous gloves Tough PU Coating High Durability Highly Breathable
STEIN “RHINO” Lopper Head c/w pole adapter, double pulley & rope 32mm (1 1/4") cutting capacity (This replaces part number SS-1MA001)