Stein Personal Bleed Control Kit
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
The pouch is weather-resistant and is fitted with a sealed zipper. Fitted with a Velcro belt loop with securing press stub along with a D ring. It has been specially designed to mount onto any climbing harness.
1 x Stein Harness Mount Storage Pouch (qty 1)
- Velcro belt loop with securing press stub and D Ring
- Sealed Zipper
- Weather-resistant lightweight, strong high-tech material
- Size: 90mm (W) - 130mm (L) - 40mm (D)
1 x 4" Emergency Bandage – White (The Israeli Bandage) (qty 1)
- 4" wide haemorrhage control bandage
- Elastic wrap pressure applicator, closure bar for max pressure
- Non-adherent pad
- Ready-to-deploy sterile package
1 x WoundClot Trauma 10cm x 10cm Haemostatic Gauze Dressing (qty 1)
- WoundClot is a bio-absorbable, non-compressional haemostatic gauze made from non-oxidised cellulose which can be fabricated into a variety of forms suitable for use in the control of bleeding on a wide range of wounds including severe trauma and lacerations
- Scientifically designed to create a haemodynamic gel environment
- WoundClot absorbs large amounts of coagulants while adhering to the wound
- A rapid and sustained haemostatic effectively helping to preserve the wound site for clinical treatment
- The absorption capabilities of WoundClot is over 2500% its own weight
1 x Sterile 20ml Ampoule Wound Cleansing Solution (qty 1)
- Sterile, single use emergency wound cleansing solution.
- Ready to use, twist off top for ease of use
- 20ml Ampoule
1 x Blue Nitrile Gloves – Large (qty 1)
- Provides excellent protection while administering first aid
- Nitrile construction is non-allergenic and safe for everyone
- Eliminates allergic reactions to latex
Use of this product:
It is not possible to cover every eventuality relating to the use of this equipment. Purchasers and users of these products should seek professional training from a fully qualified and competent instructor prior to use. If you are not able, or not in a position to assume this responsibility, do not use this product. The manufacturer its distributors and retailers do not accept any liability for its improper use.
STEIN Bleed Control Kits do not replace the mandatory Workplace First Aid Kits complying with BS 8599-1: 2011.