Petzl ZigZag MK III Mechanical Prusik
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
- Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when locking/releasing the device. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement.
- Friction links provide progressive braking action for smooth movement
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Swivel always keeps the device in position for better rope glide through the device
- Steel construction for improved durability
- Upper connection point for easily connecting the end of the doubled rope. It has a flexible ring that helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.
- Only for use on doubled ropes
Customers also bought…
This Ultra Light Clean Nose Oval Carabiner range incorporates the I-Beam construction. Hot Forged body. Suitable for a variety of uses including Rope Access and Hauling Systems. Also available with a Captive Bar Facility.Approved to EN362:2004/B NSN 8465-99-615-6261 Oval shape allows central positioning of devices
Medium Double Swing Cheek Pulley 13mm rope
Handled rope clamp designed for doubled rope ascents, the ASCENTREE has ergonomic handles allowing a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling. Catch/cam unit is totally integrated to prevent any involuntary snagging.Designed for ascending double ropes in trees using the "footlock" technique or with two PANTIN foot ascenders Ergonomic molded handles...
Petzl Am'D Triact Triple Action, an asymmetrical carabiner made from aluminium.Specifically adapted for connection of equipment and use at the end of a lanyard Excellent strength-to-weight ratio Keylock system helps prevent snagging of the carabiner during manoeuvres