Petzl ZigZag MK III Mechanical Prusik
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
- Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when locking/releasing the device. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement.
- Friction links provide progressive braking action for smooth movement
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Swivel always keeps the device in position for better rope glide through the device
- Steel construction for improved durability
- Upper connection point for easily connecting the end of the doubled rope. It has a flexible ring that helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.
- Only for use on doubled ropes
Customers also bought…
Yale Rope XTC Plus with one Factory Spliced Eye, our finest and most popular Yale Cordage Climbing Ropes. Incorporating all of the characteristics of the Yale XTC Climbing Rope but easier to see in the tree. Available in:5m (80ft) 37m (120ft) 45m (150ft)
DMM Ultra O Locksafe Aluminium Carabiner This Ultra Light Clean Nose Oval Carabiner range incorporates the I-Beam construction. Hot Forged body. Suitable for a variety of uses including Rope Access and Hauling Systems. Also available with a Captive Bar Facility.
Orange STEIN Super Plasma PL Climbing Helmet 2011 Brand new 2011 Tree Climbing Helmet from Stein Product Code - SS-AHE00005.203 Certified to EN12492 Standard * New Style Visors * New Style Internal Hygiene Pads * New Style Internal Structure * New Style Internal Hygiene Pads VAT Exempt