Treemagineers TreeMotion Superlight Climbing Harness
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
- Stepless adjustment of suspension system improves load distribution to hips and legs
- Adjustable gear loops
- Quick-release waist buckle
- Logical, color-coded distinction between PPE attachment points and gear loops
- Accessory brackets on both sides allow ‘clipped up’ stowage of a chainsaw
- Compression straps for First Aid kit and adjustable lumbar support
- Possibility to work position from the side ‘D’ rings or the forward suspension D’s
- Bespoke chest harness available as an accessories
Manufactured using a very thin and flexible material. The thinner material makes this harness extremely flexible and lightweight.
Increased freedom of movement, individual gear loops, high work positioning comfort, improved distribution of load, special D-rings and an exchangeable rope bridge.
Three easy-to-handle readjustment mechanisms allow users to tune the front D-rings to their individual needs. The entire forward suspension system is constantly in motion and therefore ideally geared to the body movements of the climber.
The leg loops function independently, providing even greater comfort. As result of the optimised freedom of movement ensured by webbing movement through hardware, increased webbing abrasion is unavoidable.
Customers also bought…
Shoulder or leg padding: Yes Click buckles: Yes Gear loop: Yes Back support: YesMax. service life: 6-8 Years Attachment Points: pole strap attachment point, seat attachment pointMeets Safety Certifications: EN 358: 1999, EN 813: 2008 Weight: 2.44 kg
Tree pruning belt with padded belt and removable legstraps Replaceable front anchorage strap for climbing line Safe fold away side 'D' rings for positioning lanyard Conforms to EN358 and EN813 Practical rings and loops for accessoriesSmall - 29" - 46" Medium/Large - 33" - 50" XLarge - 37" - 54"