Climbing Technology Chest Ascender
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
- Lower hole design, so that the device always stays parallel to the user
- Patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary
- Steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope
- Features three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc)
- Anti-inversion cam system
Customers also bought…
Aluminium ring for sliding front anchorage point to EN358
Pulley with mobile side plates that allow the insertion of any connector.Made in anodized light alloy Sheaves mounted on ball bearings Presents an auxiliary attachment point for creating different hauling systems For use with ropes Ø ≤ 13 mm Designed for hauling systems and deviations
The Stein Mongoose Supersafe 30kN Aluminium Carabiner weighs 110. With an impressive breaking strength of 30Kn. Ideal for a trainees climbing system it’s breaking strength giving climbers additional confidence. The larger size works well with climbing lines up to 13mm.