Petzl Croll Chest Ascender
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
- Compact, lightweight chest rope clamp
- Used with the ASCENSION handled rope clamp for ascending a rope
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. rope that is icy, muddy, etc.). The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- The rope channel is reinforced with stainless steel for greater durability
- Catch is opened by pinching for easy, simple manipulation
- Lower hole is angled to keep the device flat
- Upper hole for attaching a SECUR shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in position
Rope diameter: 8-11 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12 841 type B
Weight: 85 g
Customers also bought…
Aluminium ring for sliding front anchorage point to EN358
Marlow Komodo 13mm Tree Climbing Rope | Arborist Rope with One Sewn Eye. This uniquely coloured Tree Climbing Rope is constructed in exactly the same way as Marlows most popular Gecko Climbing Rope. The only difference is the colour.Komodo is a supple, hard wearing & strong Climbing Rope designed specifically for Arborists.
Pulley with mobile side plates that allow the insertion of any connector.Made in anodized light alloy Sheaves mounted on ball bearings Presents an auxiliary attachment point for creating different hauling systems For use with ropes Ø ≤ 13 mm Designed for hauling systems and deviations
The Stein Supersafe 30kN Aluminium Mongoose karabiner weighs 110. With an impressive breaking strength of 30Kn. Ideal for a trainees climbing system it’s breaking strength giving climbers additional confidence. The larger size works well with climbing lines up to 13mm.