Petzl Croll Chest Ascender
5 / 7 Day Delivery Warning: Last items in stock!
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone. It is compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11 mm in diameter.
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. rope that is icy, muddy, etc.). The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- The rope channel is reinforced with stainless steel for greater durability
- Catch is opened by pinching for easy, simple manipulation
- Lower hole is angled to keep the device flat
- Upper hole for attaching a SECUR shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in positionEfficient and easy to use during rope ascents
- Used with the BASIC ascender or the ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents
- Lower hole is angled to keep the chest ascender fla
- Upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap to keep the ascender in position
- Catch is opened by pinching, for simple, quick manipulation
- Reinforced for durability
- Stainless steel wear plate for improved durability
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Adapted for intensive caving:
- Compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11 mm in diameter
- Lightweight, only 85g
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
Rope diameter: 8-11 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12 841 type B
Weight: 85 g
Customers also bought…
Aluminium ring for sliding front anchorage point to EN358
Pulley with mobile side plates that allow the insertion of any connector.Made in anodized light alloy Sheaves mounted on ball bearings Presents an auxiliary attachment point for creating different hauling systems For use with ropes Ø ≤ 13 mm Designed for hauling systems and deviations
The Stein Mongoose Supersafe 30kN Aluminium Carabiner weighs 110. With an impressive breaking strength of 30Kn. Ideal for a trainees climbing system it’s breaking strength giving climbers additional confidence. The larger size works well with climbing lines up to 13mm.