SIP Traditional Bib & Brace “A” Class 1
2 / 3 Day Delivery Warning: Last items in stock!
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
This traditional bib and brace is a tried-and-tested chainsaw protective method and provides excellent protection to the wearer. A 6-layer front protective inlay helps deliver Class 1 chainsaw cut protection adhering to EN 381-5:1995, protecting against chainsaw speeds of up to 20m/s. Robust, water repellent polyester/cotton outer fabric provides good durability, as does the triple-needle stitching on the back seam. A back and front bib with zipped pocket adds extra practicality, as do the numerous equipment pockets in the trousers. It is easy to put on and take off the bib and brace – just open the button and zip on the right-hand side.
• Front fly with zipper
• 2 inset pockets
• 1 ruler pocket
• Closure at the right side of the waist by buttons and zip closure
• Elasticated waist
• 2 elasticated adjustable braces with closure by buckles
• Front bib with pocket with right side zip closure
• Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
• Large back bib
• Polyester – cotton lining (65% Polyester – 35% Cotton 85 g/m²)
• 6 layer front protective inlay
Water repellent 65% Polyester – 35% cotton outer fabric ± 245 g/m2