SIP Chainsaw Bib & Brace “A” Hi-Viz Orange / Yellow Class 1
2 / 3 Day Delivery Warning: Last items in stock!
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
This Hi-Vis, durable and practical Chainsaw Bib and Brace offers excellent, traditional chainsaw protection to the arborist. An 8-layer front protective inlay helps provide Class 1 chainsaw cut protection adhering to EN 381-5:1995, protecting against chainsaw speeds of up to 20m/s. A robust, water repellent polyester/cotton outer fabric and triple-needle stitching mean the bib and brace is durable and long-lasting. In addition to offering chainsaw cut protection, it also conforms to Hi-Vis EN ISO standards 20471:2013, with a Class 2 visibility rating – and also protects from UV, meeting EN 13758-2:2003. It has been intuitively designed to be easily put on and taken off.
• Front fly with zipper
• 2 inset pockets
• 1 ruler pocket
• Closure at the right side of the waist by buttons and zip closure
• Elasticated waist
• 2 elasticated adjustable braces with closure by buckles
• Front bib with pocket with right side zip closure
• Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
• Large back bib
• Polyester – cotton lining (65% Polyester – 35% Cotton 85 g/m²)
• 8 layer front protective inlay
Water repellent 67% polyester – 33% cotton outer