Tree Climbers Companion Edition 2 Reference Book
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
The world's best selling tree climbing pocket reference book and training manual. Covers tree climbing techniques, equipment selection (and use), and provides instruction on basic methods of entering a tree. The Tree Climber's Companion is an excellent guide for beginners or a great refresher for old-timers.
Over 200 illustrations with plenty of expanded information and several detailed explanations relating to climbers "tools of the trade". Written by Jeff Jepson and illustrated by Bryan Kotwica. The Tree Climber's Companion was first published in 1997 and has sold over 100,000 copies.
- Compact A5 'pocket' size for many hours of reading and reference
- Over 100 pages covering tools of the trade, climbing techniques and knots
- Introduction to tree climbing
- Rope installation and entering the tree
- Climbing and Rigging Knots
- Work Positioning methods while in the tree
- Limb Walking and other Techniques
- Advanced Rope Techniques
- Skills Performance Sheets