Marlow Komodo 13mm Tree Climbing Rope
2-3 Days Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75*
Using a 24hr Courier service
100% secure online shopping
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Cirrus, SagePay and PayPal.
Marlow 13mm Komodo Tree Climbing Rope.
One Sewn Eye.
- Diameter: 13mm
- Termination: Sewn
- Applications: Tree Climbing
- Features: High tenacity Polyester,Supple, Hardwearing,CE Certified (rope and terminations)
- Individually serial numbered
- Weight (g/m) 125.350-150kgElongation (%) 3.3Factor 1 Falls fig 8 loop 7Peak Force fig 8 loop (kN) 6.2Average Static Strength figure 8 loop (kN) 20.9
- Test Standard MR 10-82
Customers also bought…
The DMM range of pulleys is designed for rugged use in a work environment and use 4 mm thick 2014T6 side plates to enhance durability. All pulleys are riveted and tamper proof, we use high strength nickel chrome molly ground steel spindles, running in pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings, which are machined after fitting to the pulley sheave to give...
• Hot forged 7075 T6 aluminium side plates provide strengthand durability• Heat treated 174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength andcorrosion resistance• Riveted and tamperproof assembly• Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation• Recommended for aborist, rescue, hauling and many applicationswhere friction reduction is...